Calatlantic Homes - Damages to my property

10 of 10 Calatlantic Homes reviews

I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl.Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances to install in their properties.

The delivered guy push the refrigerator through the stairs causing several damages to my property, door, carpet, tile, walls, and leaving blood all over because he got injured.

I've been leaving with my minor son in a house under this circumstances, causing anxiety, sleep problems, panic attacks, depression to me, so I am under a strong health treatment due the negligence of this company and other companies involved.At this point after 3 weeks my house is a mess and the costumer services is making me wasting my time sending people to see the damages, apparently to make me believe they are doing something or waiting my warranty expired in a couple of weeks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Appliances Delivery Service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #812410 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Calatlantic Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 10 Calatlantic Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Calatlantic Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Calatlantic Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×