I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl.Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances to install in their properties.

The delivered guy push the refrigerator through the stairs causing several damages to my property, door, carpet, tile, walls, and leaving blood all over because he got injured.

I've been leaving with my minor son in a house under this circumstances, causing anxiety, sleep problems, panic attacks, depression to me, so I am under a strong health treatment due the negligence of this company and other companies involved.At this point after 3 weeks my house is a mess and the costumer services is making me wasting my time sending people to see the damages, apparently to make me believe they are doing something or waiting my warranty expired in a couple of weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Calatlantic Homes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Calatlantic Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Calatlantic Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Calatlantic Homes?

Comments