I purchased the model home at Serene Estates in Henderson NV.I was told that the hvac unit would remain in the garage which was a selling point to buy the house.

I was also told since the garage was to be converted from an office to a garage that I would be able to add outlets and lighting for shop work. I was contacted 6 weeks into the contract that the hvac and that the garage upgrades would not be honored. I requested that we renegotiate the price or cancel the contract and they were unwilling to do either. I was promised the home by the 21st of December so I put my home on the market in November.

My house has sold and I have to be out by the end of the year. The garage conversion is still not completed and they have changed the closing date on their own accord without any communication. I am going to have to move my furniture and belongings to storage.

I feel that Cal Atlantic sales, lending, and construction practices are very dishonest.Please do yourself a favor and don't enter into a contract with this corporation.

Comments