1.3K views
1.7
Turnaround Time

I just moved into my new calatlantic home in Henderson, NV in January 2017 and noticed horrible repair and paint jobs on baseboards and walls.It takes forever for anyone to do anything when you put in a warranty request.

Had broken cable wire and two warped closet doors in one of the bedrooms downstairs. Kept getting the run around when I had asked about the closet doors and the cable wire.

Had to call my lawyer because I wasn't getting anywhere with calatlantic homes.Was told one excuse after the other by the guy who installed the closet doors and even after all that my closet doors were not installed until three weeks later.

I liked: Home designs and layouts.

I didn't like: Poor quality and bad work ethics.

Had an Experience with Calatlantic Homes?

Comments

this is a review for their homes in california.they have the worst agents in their Tribute I office ever!!!

they are basically on autopilot to say no to any basic questions or requests. they act like they are doing you a favor selling house to you by taking your 590K from you like their profit is a 5 cents and your money grows on trees so why do you care so much spending it. after being to at least 10 different model home offices they are the worst by a mile. they seem irritated by questions and just want you sign paperwork and move in.

they discourage you from doing your own inspection saying that everything was done by city code.you spend so much time fact finding and making sure this and that cause from their answers, fake smile, and pretend politeness you can just tell they are hiding something and not trustworthy.