1.7K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

We have had trouble with CalAtlantic Homes since we started our contract.Our builder has done a phenomenal job with our home, but due to restrictions from corporate I feel like he has to play the game and he can only do what they allow him.

We had issues with our air conditioning unit right from the start, and after multiple attempts to get them to make it right, they finally did. Make sure you know exactly what's going in the home. Our model home is very different than what was built and they don't tell you about that. We are now dealing with a horrible cut in the island.

It looks atrocious. We asked them to make it right, and again, we are having to fight this one out.

I will keep you all updated, but I would like to warn anyone considering purchasing a home from CalAtlantic to really consider what's important to you.If you need a company that will advocate for you and not use "bait and switch" techniques, stay far away from CalAtlantic.

Review about: Calatlantic Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Calatlantic Homes?

Comments