1.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased a home from Calatlantic in December 2016.Throughout the build, we had to point out errors and contractual obligations that weren't met.

We had to stay on them weekly as if I were the property manager. At closing, they were so eager to get us in before the end of the year that the house wasn't even cleaned properly and they had to come back within the next month to complete the list. Since I moved in in December, my yard wasn't completed but I had to fight to get it graded in May when it was promised in March. The grading is very poor quality and after every rain fall, my yard fills up with pockets of water that they refuse to fix.

I was contracted to have shutters and I still do not have them.

They don't respond to messages and they don't care about residents once you've moved in.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEVELOPER.

Review about: Calatlantic Homes House Construction.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Calatlantic Homes?

Comments

I was told by someone on the inside that customer service is not a priority for upper management.

Lots of bait and switch, false promises, and incompetence.

I am dealing with all these issues now.We just bought a home a month ago.

Major issues thru out as I am reading and Matt is a piece of work. I need to go to someone. I have over five hundred pictures. I am self employed and have lost accounts, a lot of sleep, and slot of other stuff as well.

Emotionally and physically I am at my wits end. The style of my house is awesome. Location is awesome. The rest is horrible.

This is our first home and I am not stopping until I get to the end of everything and fixed. Then if I do t it will be in tv and at every HMO meeting and anywhere I see Call Atlantic building the new buyers will have pictures and a checklist what to look for at what they are not doing and half *** about.

Excuse my language.As far as where I live , every new home being built I will shoes them my pictures and they can see for them selves

to Anonymous #1381081

I know exactly what you're talking about.I didn't believe it that this will happen to us even after reading some comments but it definitely did and we are screwed.

I felt the same way your feeling but you have to forget it either sell the home or refuse to buy ( for new house buyers ) I don't know what to say but I imagined my new 500k house to be perfect or near perfect but instead I got totally opposite.

Nightmares of the life.I think we will sell the home as market picks up that's it.