1.1
Turnaround Time

HOLLY RIDGE COMMUNITY, GLEN BURNIE, MD. Project manager is really bad, uncaring, unwilling to resolve MAJOR or minor issues in the community with trades and trash left behind or homes in disrepair, customer service is a joke, sub-par trades and contractors, very sloppy, shoddy interior work, and just a culture of " I really don't care "...

Beware and ask the current homeowners, they WILL tell you of their issues and the project manager who needs to be fired! His supervisor will say "everyone loves the project manager", but he is a liar. The point is the homeowners talk to each other so we all know the truth...

PLEASE do your homework, some of the homes have nice floor plans, and the town-homes like are single family, detached home living in a townhouse, however the project manager cuts corners to save the company money in order to get bonuses for himself. Many homeowners have contacted attorneys!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Calatlantic Homes Project Manager.

I liked: Home designs and layouts.

I didn't like: Poor quality and bad work ethics.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2017.

Comments

Our house is $500,000 k but the interior finish is nothing below sub par. Trim work is what the house looks good with but it's done like a joke, broken bricks everywhere after installation.

Scratch marks on all kitchen cabinets. Dent on appliances, messed up fireplace, ugly paint job in whole house. Wrong windows installation, scratches on flooring, poor stain job on staircase. No place in house is done right.

Can't imagine anything worse then this in our life. Worst worst worst decision we made buying home with CALATLANTIC

Very crooked company. I thought Pulte was bad but CalAtlantic is worst.

to Tom #1378655

So true, I thought there are other small new builders are bad but they can't beat CALATLANTIC in this department of being the WORST

to Tom #1421378

Hello,

Would you happen to know anything about Olthof homes as well? Im looking at the review and my fiance and I are trying to choose between CalAtlantic and Olthof? We dont make a terrible decision

#1362067

Wow ...Screw this place, we were going by there this weekend to look. We just sold our house and ready to roll...Thanks for sharing!